You can follow me through here and we can visit a while.

Friday, October 4, 2013

Takin a Walk Around the Mall

Well, the rain has stopped, but the next 12 hours will have storms heading right for us from Iowa and Nebraska....thank goodness the winter weather won't make it this way...seems the hurricane in the gulf will bring warm temps....phew Seems October in Ohio can go from rain to snow in a blink,so once the cold front comes thru  Sunday it could be...uhg...shiver.....I will not think about that 4 letter word. I will take a walk in the mall............
They have gotten vendors together and created whimsical  displays





Vendors booths are 
chocked full of
goodies.






















Look at this booth! All that pink would look mix and match on a table of browns and grays for Fall, gorgeous with silver for Christmas, then with purples, greens and muaves for Spring 
Sigh........Oh to have enough $$$$ and a room to store dishes and other things just for tablescapes.

Couldn't you imagine those dishes used here.....................

1939 Liberty Homes: The St. Regis


In it's cute little kitchen
rose-red-steel-kitchen.jpg

Okay I cannot help myself......retro interior design with modern appliances of course...only they have to look vintage too....hmmmmmm

Well, It's Pink Saturday I think I'll stroll over thru HERE




7 comments:

Jeanne said...

Hi Melody, I too love the fun things displayed in the mall. I actually had a pink and red kitchen in 1964. We painted the cabinets pink and my floor was a cherry red and white checkered floor. I had wallpaper that I used above the cabinets in a perfect pink and red pattern of kitchen things. It was my mother's idea and everyone who saw it would say how much they loved what we did. It is hard to believe it was 49 years ago.

Loved you sweet post today, especially the kitchen. Smile.
xo, Jeanne

LV said...

It is always nicer when they have a showing in the malls. Weather wise, more enjoyable.

Donna said...

I love to see the booths displaying fall stuff. Thanks.
D

Heirloom treasures said...

I would love to live near there. Love that assortment of dishes with pink china. When I was first married in the 60's I loved blue and white with a touch of red in my kitchen. My neighbour had pink and I thought her so odd to pick a colour like that for a kitchen. Little did I know how fashionable it would be later.

Anonymous said...

I drove by our antique mall the other day and noticed they had a fun fall window display. I need to get by there! ♥

Birgit said...

Perfect pink kitchen -- just think of all the goodies having been whipped up there!

I am visiting from Pink Saturday. :)

Greetings from Germany,
Birgit

Tea in the Library said...

What a fun post. My pick of the week for Pink Saturday. Have a Blessed Week!