You can follow me through here and we can visit a while.

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Looking Forward to Rednesday

 Hi Everyone!
It's a warm , sunny day today, but I'm inside trying to mend a pulled muscle in my back.. sigh......ya know the saying 'If I didn't have bad luck, I'd have no luck at all', that's been my Summer.
I hope yours has been better. I have been popping by some of your blogs and seems this Summer has been a roller coaster for most, but.....................






Fall is around the corner....Autumn leaves, crisp fresh air, apples, scarecrows, pumpkins, so things should be brighter...right?  Well, with a new season comes  change and I'm not gonna let this stuff get in the way. Life happens at the most inopportune times, but you keep goin...even if it's with a cane..hehe.



In my last post I mentioned some new things I've been working on and I'm happy to announce this coming Wednesday is the big opening of my new weekly Blog Party

Every Rednesday Wednesday  will celebrate the color red in all its shades and hues.. If you collect artworks with red in it as in my banner come on by. Kitchy kitchen stuff of the 40's and 50's, perfect.. Redware or Ruby Glass, put it in the spotlight. Vintage or new jewelry will sparkle , Is your decor warm and cheerful with red touches? How does your garden bloom in red? Still have that Little Red Wagon Or Schwinn? How about that vintage red truck, car, or decorated travel trailer. Did you find a red hot deal while thrifting? Can you Craft or design without a touch of red?  Is red  a staple in you closet? A touch of red makes your outfit pop,.let's have a show. Oh and we can't forget the new or vintage linens for tablescaping. 
If you see red this party is for you.
This Rednesday will be a celebration with refreshments, yummy treats, a party favor for all, and a chance win my Rednesday Wednesday Giveaway, that will be announced on Wednesday.

Now, remember Rednesday Wednesday begins Sept. 11th and will be every Wednesday thereafter.
You can join the party with the help of Inlinkz that will placed on the blog page at the bottom of my posts.
The party will be up the day before the actual party day to make it easier.

For more party fun don't forget to check out the
tinypic

at www.etsycottagestyle.blogspot.com  it showcases all sorts vintagey goodness.
Okay, I'm going to go and lay on the heating pad now....man this is a pain in the.........back.

.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, hope your back feels better soon! I know all about back trouble. I'm finally going to see a massage therapist this week to help keep me from hurting my back over and over!

I'm looking forward to Rednesday! ♥

Recycled Rita said...

Looks like fun! I will come by on Wednesday! And I hope your back is better soon! karen....

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

I am in complete sympathy for you with your back! Visiting from Vintageous Goodness and I would love to come by on Wednesday! Do you have email sign-up for notification or Bloglovin? Didn't see it on your site.