You can follow me through here and we can visit a while.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

A flurry of Creating

Just a quick post. Getting ready for the Sharonville Arts and Craft Emporium this month on the
29th. I'm working on quite a few new items. My favorites are the
vintage inspired aprons and shirts. I'm trying to create some baby things too, but I don't think they'll be ready. Hopefully I'll have pics downloaded from my camera soon to show the new ideas. The pic to the left is a display I did a while back to showcase some of my things. The hand-painted chair in the forefront sold quickly. I'll have a few more hand-painted items in this show. I do custom hand-painting on clients own pieces and custom creations using clients vintage textiles and fabrics, which I fit in when I'm not doing my real job.....creating floral designs for weddings, parties, and every day occasions. What can I say I love being busy.

No comments: