You can follow me through here and we can visit a while.

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Oh Boy!!

A new antique mall has opened over in Lebanon, Ohio on Rt 42 before the Rt. 48 junction............Peddler's Mall........................
Not as large as the Ohio Valley Antique Mall, but look at all the booths.



Look at this booth.......she used fun vintage inspired papers
to create a wonderful effect.
These are a few things I saw that drew me too them.................

A whole case of vintage buttons


1940-50's metal picnic baskets


1940's wooden salad bowl set....it matched the cutting board from my Grandma, but I couldn't bring it home that day.


a whole box of vintage cards


A pretty glass and pitcher set


An adorable little tea towel that has given me a few ideas


My fav...a fire king strawberry mixing bowl......and......

..............this beautiful hand-painted chair. It's cherry wood with the gold accents and ...the best....the scenic panorama of the bucolic country life.
If you're in the south-western part of Ohio, stop by for look see.
It's worth the stop. Let me know if you're comin...I'll try to meet you there 8)

3 comments:

Margaret said...

OH I wish I could meet you there! I see a bunch of things I like just from he pictures! I hope you are getting some good buys! Happy weekend! Maggie

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Be still my heart!! So many things that i would love to bring home with me!!! Thanks for sharing, Melody!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Unknown said...

Get all Latest Government Jobs in Kerala. Check all upcoming Kerala Government Jobs through the below link.
Government Jobs in Kerala