You can follow me through here and we can visit a while.

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

It's Time for Rednesday


I realize I'm a little early, but I do not want to miss the party nor do I want Inlinkz to go clafluey on me
so, just bear with me 8)
Rednesday is a weekly blog party celebrating everything RED. Sunset reds to garnet reds....
tomato reds to strawberry reds...and every shade in between. Posts can showcase vintage finds. collections, decor, fashion, designs or items you have for sale, seasonal items, recipes,etc. The connecting thread will be the color RED



3 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Melody,
Thanks for the party!!

Hugs,
Deb

Deanies Stash said...

I am so glad the link worked this week. I missed the party last week. Thank you for hosting and have a super week.

Hugs, Dianne

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Melody,
Thanks for stopping by!! I got a good chuckle out of your Hubby's comment of "organized Hoarders"!!

LOL!

He is right though, isn't he??

Hugs,
Deb