You can follow me through here and we can visit a while.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Meet me at.....

......the Market Monday over at the Etsy Cottage Style Blog. This should be really fun! Visiting with blog friends and shopping, but you don't have to leave your house, or miss your lunch hour! Now I'm participating by inviting you to pop over to my website, Brown Gingham Creations, but I now a have a new Etsy Site called Apronation, which is also linked. The website contains all my various vintage and vintage inspired creations like this.......................










The new Etsy site is everything apron. Like this......  

Remember to sign my guest book on my website Home page and let me know you stopped by my Etsy site with a contact message on that page, so I can say thanks.
After you visit with me for a while, let's go on over to the Etsy  Cottage Style Blog to see other wonderful sites that are participating.

1 comment:

Cinderella Moments said...

Hi Melody!
Just dropping by to tell you what a fabulous job you're doing on Etsy Cottage Style! Congratulations on your success!!