You can follow me through here and we can visit a while.

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentiney Rednesday


Happy Rednesday!
Welcome to Rednesday Wednesday during the
month of February, where RED really shines ;)

Rednesday is a weekly blog party celebrating everything RED. Sunset reds to garnet reds....
tomato reds to strawberry reds...and every shade in between. Posts can showcase vintage finds. collections, decor, fashion, designs or items you have for sale, seasonal items, recipes,etc. The connecting thread will be the color RED.


I thought since you stopped by for the party I'd have some party favors for you to enjoy.
First here are some fun sheets  thought you could use...............


You all simply amaze me with your ingenuity. 
Heavenly Heart Cake   And, you can't forget to take a 'piece' of your Heavenly Heart Cake! Go thru
Here to pick it up. Hope you enjoy it.







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely images, Melody, and the cake looks scrumptious. It brings back many childhood memories of my birthday when my mother always made me a heart cake.

See you at REDnesday!
Marianne xo

Anonymous said...

I just love those vintage images, thanks for sharing!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks for the sweet images, Melody!!
Thanks also for the party!!

hugs,
Debbie

deb said...

There's nothing sweeter than retro valentines <3 Man , that cake is tempting!
*hugs*deb

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Lovely vintage memories, I love them! I don't know how that Little heart came about in my thumbnail, lol! Thank you for hosting, I have a red teapot to share from my Chinese collection.
Happy Valentine's!
FABBY

Shelley said...

How sweet of you to provide these cute images, Melody. I will check out the cake! I know I am super late in posting...sorry about that! I am coming back and to make the rounds, but right now I have to get ready parent-teacher conferences. Have a great day!