You can follow me through here and we can visit a while.

Saturday, December 7, 2013

A Letter to Santa

It's Beginning to feel a lot like Christmas.....SNOW....bah humbug.
Looks great in pics, but I'm beginning to realllly dislike the stuff. sigh

Before I get to my post I wanted to apologize missing the previous week's Rednesday Party, but my Great-Uncle passed away and couldn't quite get to posting. Please go to this week's Rednesday Wednesday, which kicked off the Holiday Rednesdays and be sure to visit those who linked in, they really have decked the halls ;)
Okay, on to today's post....................................................



Dear Santa,
Hope You and Mrs. Clause are fine and having a great holiday season. I know you are all very busy at this time of year, but I thought I'd send a note with a few suggestions of things I'd like to get this Christmas....
again these are suggestions I'm happy with anything I get......


Some Pyrex

















A Washer I could put some geraniums in for my kitchen garden


Wagner Ware in Aluminum or cast iron would be perfect

New dishes and some silverware'd be nice too.











I could use new shelf paper

A new stove would be great.......oh....and...


new Armstrong flooring for the entryway.

Well, that's it. I was hoping what the time continuum thing you have going, this wouldn't be much of a problem. Or, if you have some of these things stock piled in the warehouse you want clear out...you know I'm your girl.
Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Big Polar Bear Hugs,
Melody

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, Melody. Great aunts and uncles can have a wonderful impression on us.

Your list is wonderfully nostalgic. I hope you get everything you ask for.

Blessings,
Marianne xo

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Love the graphics in these old ads, they're great! How cute is that shelf paper! Thanks for hosting Rednesday.