You can follow me through here and we can visit a while.

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Come sit a spell......

Hi Everyone! Welcome to Brown Gingham Creations.
Today's post is an invitation. 
Since it is sooooo cold......
soooooo snowy, let's all grab 
a little hot chocolate, bundle 
up in your favorite blanket in a
soft chair or couch...sit back and enjoy..........................





Some old time television and 









Radio shows. Scroll down to the  vintage Tv my side bar and check out a valentiney episode of 
Dick Van Dyke or, click the old-time Radio and  Matinee Theater presents My Favorite Wife. Both will warm and brighten any day. 






1 comment:

Shirley said...

Hi Melody, You are getting the snow with your cold. We just had the bitter cold north winds but luckily we haven't had the snow. I have been basketball gaming watching my middle grandson play. Hubby still in the wheelchair and I don't think he will walk again. It takes three people when they do try to walk him. I think of you so often and I love you post tonight. Take care Hugs and Prayers from Your Missouri Friend.