You can follow me through here and we can visit a while.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas


Wishing you very Merry Christmas and
Happy New Year!
I hope everyone will have a wonderful holiday.  During this coming week  between Christmas and New Years we will be taking our vacation!! I certainly hope the weather cooperates. We usually go for rides, antiqueing, run down to the mouuntains, go to some of the local attractions we don't usually get to see. My laptop will be close, so I may be able to post some pics,
What are going to do during the holiday
week?

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Melody, It is Christmas Eve day and we will be going to our daughters later today. I really don't know what the weather is going to do. We were above freezing and we went out for breakfast. We are suppose to go to freezing rain, sleet, and then snow. It will be interesting to see what really happens. I know the wind is coming straight out of the north. Enjoy your week between Christmas and the New Year. We had our last doctor appointment of the year this past Tuesday. At least the sun was shining and we didn't have problems other then crazy drivers. You have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Your Missouri friend Shirley

Diers Eve said...

This is so lovely!

What kind of flowers do you import from Chile? I'm eager to know!

Have a great 2010 :D

Hugs,
Val