You can follow me through here and we can visit a while.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

It has been a busy week!

Wow, I hope your Sunday is as beautiful as it is here in Cincinnati. I've had a busy morning. I've been sitting on porch swing listing new items on my Etsy site. Here is a sample....................











































Here are a couple of things I haven't listed yet.
I've been sewing like crazy getting ready for upcoming craft chows all around the Greater Cincinnati area. The first one, the Harvest Festival at the Southwest Ohio Historical Village, at Sharonwoods. Is next weekend....Sept.19th and 20th 10a-5p. There are 19th-century
re-enactors, food, crafts, village tours of period furnished and decorated homes, businesses, and a church. Tractor and gas engine show and much more. If you're close to Cincinnati/Sharonville Ohio next weekend maybe I'll see you there?

4 comments:

deb said...

WOW! you have been a busy bee, in deed! Your mascarade doll is soo cute! I just love al the Fall Craft Shows, wish I was closer to your area. Sure sounds like you have some great ones. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a sweet comment. *hugs*deb

Niesz Vintage Home said...

Pretty items!
I hope you have fun at the show this coming weekend and I hope we get a chance to meet.
Mom and I are planning to go to the Springfield Antique flea market on Friday and the Sharonville craft show on Sunday. My In-Laws are in town, so it may be something my MIL would like too. :)

Kimberly

Unknown said...

I wish you lived closer too Deb! What am I saying I wish I was close to you in Ca!!!!

Kim...I hope we do get to finally meet this weekend!

Unknown said...

I wish you lived closer too Deb! What am I saying I wish I was close to you in Ca!!!!

Kim...I hope we do get to finally meet this weekend!