You can follow me through here and we can visit a while.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

This summer has been a vintage jackpot so far!





























This Summer seems to to be flitting by so quickly! I haven't been able to get out to my Sunday destinations for antique hunting so far, but I have been able to get to some of my local haunts. It seems I have been finding some of the most wonderful things...and at great prices too! Guess St Anthony (patron saint of finding things) has been looking out for me. He must know I need some unique things created for the upcoming Autumn/Christmas shows coming up in Sept. and Nov. I've been invited to participate in. As things finalize for show dates I'll list them.
Has anyone done craft shows lately? Any advice?
Does anyone have any suggestions how to get more people to stop in my booth? Any one found a great find they'd like to show us? Leave a comment with your website or blog address.
Hope to hear from ya soon!
Melody



















































3 comments:

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

You found lots of sweet treasures! I especially like the vintage hankies!
:)
~Becca~

Shirley said...

Hi Friend, I haven't done a craft show for awhile. The last one I did was in a church basement where the booths were lined up against the walls. The people would walk around looking at everybody's. I had thought about trying another one, but then I kinda change my mind at the present time. My son's asthma attack happened Friday morning that is why I hadn't said anything about it. I like your finds. I like your hankie pillows that I saw when I was surfing. You take care. Your Missouri Friend.

Anonymous said...

Hi Melody. So glad you stopped by my blog to say Hi. I am Amy (owner of Feather Your Nest in Tipp City) and it is a pleasure to meet you.
Curious...what shows are you doing this fall?
amy