You can follow me through here and we can visit a while.

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Rednesday Replay and New Post

Happy Rednesday !
Thought I'd replay last weeks links that were so nice to stop by, and, hopefully they will join me again this week.
And, I add a new vintage printable that you can copy to your computer for your own crafting.

It's Rednesday Wednesday here at Brown Gingham Creations

Rednesday is a weekly blog party celebrating everything RED. Sunset reds to garnet reds....tomato reds to strawberry reds...and every shade in between. I especially love this time of year with the patriotic reds....geranium reds....barn red....sunburn red...wait, wait sorry just kidding I am just  soooo excited it's Summer. LOL.Posts can showcase vintage finds. collections, decor, fashion, designs or items you have for sale, seasonal items, recipes,etc. The connecting thread will be the color RED

Here is last  week's sweet treat. Don't forget to get your 'piece' before you go on to the next post link below.


And, I wanted to add this delightful vintage print ad for
MY-T-Fine Pudding, which to my surprise I found at a local grocery store...Jungle Jim's.....in the same box as pic'd. I didn't know they still made this brand.




6 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Melody,
Thanks for the party!

Hugs,
Debbie

Cherry Chick said...

Melody,
Thank you for hosting. I'm looking forward to seeing some Red today! :-)

Vicki

Deanies Stash said...

Hi Melody, Thank you for hosting this party. I hope to have more red next week!

Hugs, Dianne

Mindie Hilton said...

Thank you for hosting!

Suzanne MacCrone Rogers • Italian Girl in Georgia™ said...

Looks like a darling shop! Thank you again for hosting our party this week. Enjoy my home grown tomatoes and veggies!

Gale said...

Hello. Is rednessday still going on? I'm making a blog post about linkies/hops related to colors and would like to include this if it is. Thanks!

ecarian at yahoo dot com