You can follow me through here and we can visit a while.

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Flower Power Porch

Okay, last post it gave a little tease about the things I was redoing on the Kitchen porch..................................
This too is an on going project..it changes constantly. I took some things away and added others.
This 60/70's plastic wall hanging flower cart is a fav of mine, found at a yard sale along Rt 50 in Ohio for $5! in the early 90's  It pops on the wall


but what surprised me was a few years later...this Summer... I found a tablecloth that matched.....


I love these colors for the outside porch. reds, orange, blues, green and it is sooooo retro. And, you are not gonna believe where it's from....Wal-mart....I grab it up for $3.88. It was so large I was able to cover the table pictured above.......................
This cute..old...barrel table............












And, to add a pop of color to the 50's rocker sofa We picked up free from another yard sale a few years back.




Well, I need to close for now. Hope you're having a great Summer Day!

7 comments:

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Melody, what a cozy outdoor spot to relax and enjoy the summer. The vintage wall art is a great pop of color and what a great surprise to find the fabric to match.
Have a great week.
Hugs

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Melody,
So sweet!! Love all the colors!!

Hugs,
Deb

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Melody,
Joe and I ran our church flea market for close to 12 years and being OCD, it became another full time job for us. We would work on our day off once a week in the garage where everything is stored and price it all and re box it and label it how i had all the tables labeled in the hall when the itmed were broguht down. Vases, glassware, Christmas, books, decor, etc. The guys bringing everything down to the hall would look at the box, take it to the table that it matched and the ladies would unpack it there and everything was organized. But because of the organization joe and I did beforehand, we just about lost our minds....

So I will run this one as an orientation for the new guy and "help" him next year because i already run our church Craft Fair!!!

Thanks so much for visiting!!

hugs,
Deb

Margaret said...

It looks great! Nice job! Maggie

SueLovesCherries said...

Hi Melody! I love your flower cart hangy thingy! Your little patio looks so cozy and homey - you must love sitting out there!

SewSweetVIntage said...

I <3 your fabric choices!! Hello, and happy Tuesday. I'm stopping over from the Hobnob where I'm co-hosting:)

Unknown said...

Here you can get Delhi Government Jobs notifications for all qualifications like 10th, 12th, technical and Any Degree etc. and latest Job updates.Check latest government jobs in delhi.
delhi government jobs